Tuesday 27 August 2013

Thingsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I really hate being a chick, you know why? For some reason we seem to put clothes first before games. That's like a bro before hoes situation. Lucky I had a friend offer me some games the other day.. which included DEAD SPACE. I cannot express how I easily I get scared. Don't get me wrong, I love the hell out of blood and guts, anything to do with suspense.. nope. No no n o o. 

Anywho from my last post, I did say I would post some co-ords from the stuff I got, so why not.

Liz Lisa sweater + AP MRC Combo~
ETC OP + Q-pot

Normally I'd wear tights since i'm a bit self conscious regarding my legs since i'm not so petite (i go to the gym and get dem gains). I also ended up finally getting Angelic Pretty boots! I've always been curious about AP Shoes since they are alittle pricey. I happen to nab these babies for about 6000 yen from the sale~





My verdict.. They are the nosiest shoes I have! All that plastic, ho mah dog. To be honest for this price.. my DreamV shoes that cost me 2000 yen fee to the same quality. They are defiantly light and comfy though.. I wouldn't purchase another pair of AP shoes though regarding the price to quality ratio (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 

From all my years of playing Dota I've actually never played tide hunter too much (i'm really into more early game characters and gankers)! Now I finally got my chance to play him!!.... and to be honest, love dat tankness. I managed to get a heart and blink, but we had a whore of a Queen of Pain.. so many kills щ(ಠ益ಠщ) i can't wait to have more games with him.  

BUT THEN I DID SOME BUTT SESK
It's the best feels where you end up putting on the trololol song because tower diving into 3 heroes and don't die.
(~ ̄▽ ̄)~
OHHH MANNNNNN, i'm currently in the progress of downloading war of the VIKINGS. I've been playing War of the Roses and you know what, i'm not even mad that I suck at that game. Atleast I look dead sexy

That's all for tonight, <3




No comments:

Post a Comment