Monday 26 August 2013

Small update!


OH HAI.

I'm so sorry i've delayed this entry. Firstly I got capped, then I ended up going to a LAN on the weekend and left my laptop charger behind ( ̄□ ̄).... Pretty much played DOTA 2 for.. all of Friday night and .. All of Saturday! Let's say I had a very sore clicky finger~
Yep, my mousepad has boobies. I'm not very girly when it comes to games ಠ_ಠ

Quick game before we left on the Sunday to the Vintage Markets.. I'm not addicted.

For the Sunday, the only clothes I had brought with me for the weekend was my MRC Salo and skirt + jumper combo, I recycled the idea that I had on the bottom picture (that I wore for work on Friday) since I didn't bring another blouse with me! eeep~ (we're currently in the middle of packing/moving houses so I didn't have much to choose from..)

Sunday's outfit for the Vintage Fair

Friday's outfit for work~
Pretty much on the following Monday I had gotten a package I had waited for awhile now! (I use fromjapan so I get my clothes in monthly since they hold your items up to a month!)
Starting from top left to right: Liz Lisa sweater, ETC OP, Q-pot Necklace, Amo x E Hyphen World Gallery OP, Amavel blouse, Egg x GEO lens and 2 Candy Stripper socks
I finally get to try out monthly circle lenses! I've been so excited since I've only ever tried the yearly lenses (I have a big problem with yearly lenses so I'm hoping this will be easier on my eyes). This is them upclose~

Really reminds me of snakes..
They're actually quite enlarging too~ it's supposed to be 14.5m but I've had 15 mm lenses smaller than this! They feel completely different to normal yearly GEO lenses! and lets say I can wear them a hell of alot more before I start getting satan eye. (I have an issue where my left eye, half of it chooses to go completely red if I'm tired or wear contacts for no reason at all. I've had it checked out and I've had no luck!)
This is before makeup

That's it for tonight!~ I'll post some pictures with some co-ords from my last package. I should have a stand coming soon so I can finally do videos ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Thank you for viewing <3

JUST LIKE TO MENTION THIS GAME GODDAMN RULZZZ. Only took over an hour to learn how to play but holy hell, battles, many battles for HOURS. It's Game of Thrones btw, was a damn Stark doin' Stark decisions... 


No comments:

Post a Comment