Tuesday 13 August 2013

Melty Royal Chocolateヽ(*・ω・)ノ



Melty Royal Chocolate! Oh gosh I am so excited it's finally came *_*. Last year I managed to get my hands on the second re-release, 'Royal Chocolate' jsk. I must admit they're defiantly different from each other. See pictures below~

First release low waisted Royal Chocolate

Second release low waisted Melty Royal Chocolate
I ended up selling my first release Royal Chocolate for the fact that I am not good with anything white at all but I will hunt down another colour in the near future. Kind of saddens me that the fabric feels thinner with this release compared to last years release! but at least they've fixed up the odd sizing in the waist. I'll post a review tomorrow on all three different Royal Chocolate Salopettes (I managed to get the first and second release Salopettes and my third is coming in the mail tomorrow!).

Have a good night~ (✿◠‿◠) 

No comments:

Post a Comment